England ..who gives a toss

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
A bunch of prima donnas that get picked by any manager on pay packet size, not even on terrestrial T.V..hey i dont care ..lose 10-0 so what ..

England football= sad state

come on..come on ..keep being negative ..it just might work :nod:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn'tknow England layed football anymore I thought they renamed it to joke..But there again when have England done well in any sport..Oh hang about, England won the Rugby world cup a few years ago..Only for Johnny Wilkinson to later say it was a lucky kick that won it..lol

Reaction score
At the end of the day it all comes down to "The MONEY grabbing FAT CATS….":wall:

Oh and we are as a country in recession along side Germany and Spain? Well what can one say Ummm…..:rolleyes:

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
So i take it that if we qualify for the world cup and in the unlikely event that we win it, none of you will be cheering for England then.

This is one thing i hate about this country, people who kick it when its down.

Just like people burning effigys of David Beckham in 1998 and then loving him again when he scores against greece and we qualify for 2002.

Oh i think we might have got to the final of the Rugby World Cup last year, with possibly the worst team we have ever sent.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I didn'tknow England layed football anymore I thought they renamed it to joke..But there again when have England done well in any sport..Oh hang about, England won the Rugby world cup a few years ago..Only for Johnny Wilkinson to later say it was a lucky kick that won it..lol

You must have been busy when the olympics were on. Guess you do not keep up with tennis news either. Probably too old to ride a bmx bike so it will have passed you by that the world champ is a brit.

:p

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
England ..who gives a toss

Absolutely everyone will now.

They won 4-1 :eek:

The press will have them as world beaters and favourites for the next World Cup. :p (Well, at least till they lose the next match)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Well, I'm happy
laughingsmiley.gif
(edit - with the score, not about lack of TV coverage!).

There's an interesting article I saw on this today :thumb: :

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/7609616.stm

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
By Waynos_Face

So i take it that if we qualify for the world cup and in the unlikely event that we win it, none of you will be cheering for England then.

This is one thing i hate about this country, people who kick it when its down.

No one is more patriotic than me, frustration got to me because it was not on terrestrial TV..not even highlights..me and my sons wear our shirts with pride and kiss the badge before every game, but what riles me is that how can our children come to love the beautiful game when its being held to ransom by TV companies and those who "own " the rights. English as well as 5 nation teams should be owned by the state (Government) so without going down the dangerous political path its pretty obvious what i,m getting at :nod: .

For those who dont lets try Money..money .. money and that includes the players..Who scored a hat-trick ?? Theo Walcott..young and eager ..still and hopefully not to join the "elite clubs (they frequent) of Messrs Beckham,Terry,Ferdinand and the rest of the so called untouchables. Just goes to show really when a manager actually gives youth a chance how good we can/ and actually are :)

Reaction score
Rush said:
By Waynos_Face

No one is more patriotic than me, frustration got to me because it was not on terrestrial TV..not even highlights..me and my sons wear our shirts with pride and kiss the badge before every game, but what riles me is that how can our children come to love the beautiful game when its being held to ransom by TV companies and those who "own " the rights. English as well as 5 nation teams should be owned by the state (Government) so without going down the dangerous political path its pretty obvious what i,m getting at
nod.gif

For those who dont lets try Money..money .. money and that includes the players..Who scored a hat-trick ?? Theo Walcott..young and eager ..still and hopefully not to join the "elite clubs (they frequent) of Messrs Beckham,Terry,Ferdinand and the rest of the so called untouchables. Just goes to show really when a manager actually gives youth a chance how good we can/ and actually are :)

And this country needs more players like him..This thread could be linked in with the one you posted the other day about Man City..It's all about the money at the end of the day..And it needs to be stopped before a great sport is ruined...

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't actually realise it wasn't on normal TV until I read this last post - that's mad, how can an England game not be on terrestrial?!

Would normally watch games in the pub, so I don't have Sky/Cable/Setanta - but I'd just assumed it would be on BBC/ITV :mad: I hope it doesn't continue this way, otherwise it's going to be expensive just to follow the national team :wall:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
A legend in my own back yard is what i am...so vote for me as PM and all sport is free to view...now then that was easy :mad:

Ask a Question