end task

G

help!!

i have just bought windows xp pro after having bad experiences with the home version, i bought my computer so i could run one program called reason, which worked fine on 98se and xp home but everytime i start it up windows end task appears and shuts it down, do i have to go back to using 98se? i have tried various copys of the program from the shop and it does it with all of them, in the shop it is running on xp i cant understand it, ???

M

MJ

Do you have the latest version of Reason?

jamie said:
help!!

i have just bought windows xp pro after having bad experiences with the home version,
i bought my computer so i could run one program called reason, which worked fine on 98se
and xp home but everytime i start it up windows end task appears and shuts it down, do i
have to go back to using 98se? i have tried various copys of the program from the shop
and it does it with all of them, in the shop it is running on xp i cant understand it,
???

Ask a Question