Emergency help needed

Reaction score
Guys need help from anyone close by to me Wirral, Manchester, Liverpool area

Someone has gone and smashed the rear right light cluster on my friends Renault Trafic Van Year 05. Being in my loan i'm responsible for it !

Need a replacement, Can anyone help?

Need to sort it before Sunday!

Cheapest quote I have had is £61.14 +VAT

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm in manchester but don't have a clue where the best place would be to get a replacement :eek:

It's quite new so I guess you can't just go to the scrap yard to pick one up, but I bet itsme will be able to offer some good advice - as he knows loads about cars :thumb:

Reaction score
TriplexDread said:
Guys need help from anyone close by to me Wirral, Manchester, Liverpool area

Someone has gone and smashed the rear right light cluster on my friends Renault Trafic Van Year 05. Being in my loan i'm responsible for it !

Need a replacement, Can anyone help?

Need to sort it before Sunday!

Cheapest quote I have had is £61.14 +VAT

OK as your vehicle is only a year or so old the chances of getting a used part are pretty slim, as you need a light cluster they are expensive:( I know for a fact a used one for that year vehicle won`t be much cheaper you can try these http://www.breakeryard.com/cars/makes/Renault.aspx they search nationwide, enter your details and they will phone you;) Good luck.

Ask a Question