ello ello

Reaction score
My name is Angel, (I'm a guy & I dislike my name) 21 years old

I'm Puerto Rican & from the States. I'm pretty educated with computers & with all of the inside parts ect.. I built my own first PC already & I'll be doing it again sometime early next year. (gamer living in mid-range PC hell right now) I also stay informed with all the latest PC stuff ect.

Seeing DX10 come out soon for Vista & checking out the new video cards for them is exciting to imagine what the future lies. Of course I can't wait for Crysis & others, but I'll stop rambling cause it's getting off topic.

Anyways hi; I haven't really been a huge forum person until now; don't worry I read the rules. Hopefully you'll get to know me well & I won't be too preoccupied with all the stuff I play during free time; I plan to really contribute.

PS. my Battlefield 2142 name is Vaemor ..if you're interested in playing together.

actual teamwork is the fun part of the game.. but try telling that to most of em!

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Hi arios - welcome to PC Review :wave:

We're a friendly bunch here, so work your way round the various sections and get to know everyone :thumb:

Reaction score
Hey man, welcome to the forum
happywave.gif

You'll like iot in here i'm sure.

Ask a Question