Windows XP EI System 3087

Reaction score
Hello group, I am trying to factory reset a branded E-System 3087 notebook purchased form PC world (otherwise known as EI system). I've done it before using the installed Norton Goback procedure, but I've forgot the key combination at boot up to enable this. the drive has a designated partition which has all the factory setting stored on it, I remember the last time I done this it was a strange key combination, not your usual f1 or DEL key, its running windows XP home. any advice appreciated.
Regards
Otto

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi, I know this post is quite old now but I was rly hoping if you still had the laptop you could upload the drivers folder for me to mediafire.com you can find the drivers folder sat on the c: drive in my computer, oh and ull hav 2 zip the driver folder up first.

plzzz help a guy in need, tnx

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I doubt you'll get an answer as this thread was created over 10 months ago and he only ever made 2 posts and they are both in this thread..

His last activity was also on the 11-04-2008 which was... you guessed it 10 months ago..:nod:

Looking around I found this for you..

Go to

http://www.ecsusa.com/ECSWebSite/Downloa...

From the Product category on the left, go Notebooks> Ultravalue....

Then select your model from the list..

IMPORTANT - Your model number is on the bottom of your laptop: It's on the e-system label The e-system 3083 is a 321-series, find your model number and download appropriately..

Good luck mate..

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
I doubt you'll get an answer as this thread was created over 10 months ago and he only ever made 2 posts and they are both in this thread..

His last activity was also on the 11-04-2008 which was... you guessed it 10 months ago..:nod:

Looking around I found this for you..

Go to

http://www.ecsusa.com/ECSWebSite/Downloa...

From the Product category on the left, go Notebooks> Ultravalue....

Then select your model from the list..

IMPORTANT - Your model number is on the bottom of your laptop: It's on the e-system label The e-system 3083 is a 321-series, find your model number and download appropriately..

Good luck mate..

Thanks m8

Ask a Question