Ebuyer site

Reaction score
They are really starting to annoy me now. 10mins for a damn home page to load???????

I certainly hope someone in that company is getting a severe bollo*king for this. It absolutely abismal. I'm totally disgusted!!

They must be losing thousands of pounds worth of business a day because of this. Even after home page has loaded if you go to a different page for other info its taking another 5 - 10mins aswell

I hope they see this thread cos frankly I am not impressed at all

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Works ok here TD, it might be a routing problem between your ISP and EBuyer - might be worth disconnecting and reconnecting if you are on ADSL?

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'm on NTL and it works perfect for me, page up in under a second the problems your end mate...;)

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
I'm on NTL and it works perfect for me, page up in under a second the problems your end mate...;)

Agreed same here>>>>>>>>>>>;)

Reaction score
I have friend who lives a couple miles away. He has major rpoblems with them too.

I cant remember how to chnge my proxy not needed to for years :(

Reaction score
Ok thought I shoudl put my hand up and apologise to ebuyer.

It was certainly a proxy problem and not down to them.

I have changed my proxy server now and all is perfect fast and very fluid browsing...

Thanks all

Ask a Question