very user friendly and v good from what ive used of it so far
id say 10 out of 10!

:)
many thanks
psd99

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yes Quad this is one wicked little programme, cleaned all 197 invalid registry entries in one foul swoop and various other unwanted files and folders...:thumb:

I took the plunge and emptied the recycle bin as well before restarting (In for a penny in for a pound).

Then i restarted whilst holding my breath with the windows cd ready in my hand, awaiting a blue screen or something, but no my machine whizzed and whirred, spluttered and coughed into life and i was away much faster than before it now wants me to take it for walkies now its lost a bit of weight with all them extra files folders and registry entries gone...

Gonna have to put a leash on it now though cos it keeps trying to go to fast especialy when i'm in word...:D

Nice one...Keep em coming...

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
psd99 said:
yes sir yes sir
over and out!

nice programe pink panther!:)

very user friendly and v good from what ive used of it so far
id say 10 out of 10!

:)
many thanks
psd99

Glad to know everything went well for you :)

Pink Panther

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Gonna have to put a leash on it now though cos it keeps trying to go to fast especialy when i'm in word...:D

Well I will have to find a program which can vary the speed of the word processor at the flick of a button :D

Thanks for the feedback, it already is helping the readers of the thread :)

Reaction score
Thanks Pink! once again

242 errors on a brand new laptop... :confused:

after reboot everything is fine!

Av

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
One more tip for all you guys who use this program, use it once a week and always after uninstalling any program, but make sure you reboot after the uninstall. This will help keep your system in top shape. I do it and it does help in deleting traces of the program uninstalled at times.

Happy computing everyone! :D

Ask a Question