Eastbourne Airshow 2015

Reaction score
So anyone off to the Eastbourne Airshow 2015 today, tomorrow or Sunday?
Vulcan fly's at 14:29 tomorrow for one of it's last ever displays.
Hoping if i can find the charger to film it with my digi camera..

Should be a good airshow as forecast is sun with little cloud tomorrow!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Bit far for us to go from Manchester, but I wish I could see the Vulcan fly again! If you manage to snap some pics them please do post them here, as I'd love to see :D.

Fingers crossed for sunshine!

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I went to RIAT in July (went to Totterdown Farm Park and View) saw the Vulcan do a display with the Red Arrows, along with loads of other stuff, Typhoon, GR4's, A400M, MiG-29, Apache's, Hind's etc. (full list here: http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/visiting/aircraft/flying-display

Was pretty special seeing it fly, She got a fantastic welcome from the crowd.

Not sure I/we can make it to Eastbourne this year, will see what the weather has in store....

Heres a few Pic's I've got in my Imgur account, loads more on my PC, but I'm not at home.

a3enFrw.jpg

CWTeVZZ.jpg

...and a few bonus pics. :)

9Penbin.jpg

8eevTwe.jpg

s5ehwbL.jpg

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Vulcan will be at Teesside Airshow on the August Bank Holiday, the 29th, just before it retires. :)

Reaction score
I was invited to RIAT this year by some military friends but work stopped me going.
Normally buy the annual DVD which is well worth the money.
But nothing like seeing the aircraft in the flesh!

Great photos V_R

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
https://goo.gl/maps/nPlNI

http://www.totterdownhillcampsite.co.uk/

Thats the P&V we go to, I actually prefer it to going in to the tattoo itself, The aircraft are buzzing around right above you! :D

Its like and all day picnic, car full of food and beer, chairs etc. Sit in the sun and watch / get deafened by jets and alike.

There is something incredibly awesome about a Eurofighter Typhoon hooning it around above you on full burn. :lol:

Reaction score
I might need some more practice!!!!

But a great day and seeing the Vulcan for one of it's last displays on the south coast.

Reaction score
We watched the displats from 1230 till 1600 & left just before the red arrows.
But watched their display from out of town, parking was a nightmare.
A lot of people still seemed to leave after the vulcan though.

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Where abouts did you go to watch it?

Reaction score
V_R we started off by the commentarors tower then when on to the western lawns and then watched the red arrows from out of town towards beachy head and got a good show of how fast they are really travelling.
Also quiet a few planes seem to use beachy head as a reference point before starting their displays.

Reaction score
Great stuff . Luckily we live near Headcorn where there is an old US grass fighter base now a civilian aerodrome and they put on a lot of military displays. Yesterday we saw the Vulcan admittedly from a distance although it did go over us after the display and today we had the Red Arrows which passed over head many times on their regroups and had a fine view of the display. The only thing I was worried about as I had the dogs for a walk was the noise as they were very low was TREMENDUS and I was concerned that they might spook, they took no notice. All in all a great free show.

Ask a Question