E-Petitions

Reaction score
Hello i would like to set up a E-Petitions to stop scams like itv play,etc.

Maybe if the goverment class this as a lottory or change the law.

People are falling into debt because of these misleading shows.

How would i go about this?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd use that e-petitions link that Chris sent - many of those have been picked up by the media and it is probably has the best chance out of all the other petition sites :)

What is ITV play exactly? Is it one of those gameshow things where people ring in to try and win, but spend loads on the phone?

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i've seen these shows and they are a rip off, some of the answers are so obscure theres no chance of anyone getting them

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
After two or three in the morning sky has those stupid channels everywhere....Its all such a load of crap and really annoys me, as ME says the answers are so obscure you ain't gotta hope in hell of getting it right, and that's if there is a right answer in the first place.....Why people even phone them is beyond me...
wallbash.gif

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
feckit said:
Has PCReview not thought of having a phone-in competition yet?:rolleyes:

Skype coupled with Pay-Pal , youd get 98% profit . Offer a super dooper gaming rig as a prize and PC Review would be on to a winner I recon . :thumb:

Ask a Question