e-mail

Nancy Blair

I'm having problems setting up my vista e-mail account. I'm confused. My
husband just installed verizon fios as our internet provider. I don't know
what he did, although he has a user ID and a passcode. I don't know if I
should use his user name and password, or can I use my own. If I can set up
my own, how do I find my POP3 and server?

Gary VanderMolen \(MVP\)

Your connection provider has little or nothing to do with your email,
unless you want to use a @verizon.net email address.
If you have an existing email address that you want to set up in
Windows Mail, please let us know the part after the @ symbol, so we
can advise you.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)