E-Buyer

Reaction score
E-Buyer brilliant service again!:thumb: Wrong part of an order delivered> phoned them correct part delivering tomorrow. No charge and told to keep the wrong item.:D

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
But they still sent the wrong item in the first place!! :confused:

Reaction score
Vanilla Radio said:
But they still sent the wrong item in the first place!! :confused:

Try and do that with lets say Dabs/Mesh/Another > no chance it takes them a week to get back to you?;)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Good point - if they were that good you wouldn't have been sent the wrong part in the first place;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Now, you all probably know me as the biggest e-buyer basher on PC Review ;)

But, from my own experience and reports from others, I'd say it looks as though they may be getting their act together.

I may just use them next time for stuff.

So stop laying into itsme and listen up :D

Leopards can sometimes change their spots (although I'm still wary of them, lol).

And just as a reminder, I had a very positive experience with Scan recently, which surprised the hell outta me.

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Leopards can sometimes change their spots (although I'm still wary of them, lol).

A S**t leapord can never change its spots.

Those of you who have seen trailer park boys on paramount comedy would understand ;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
christopherpostill said:
A S**t leapord can never change its spots.

Those of you who have seen trailer park boys on paramount comedy would understand ;)

Listen to the boy :D

Gets into Cambridge and now he's a wiseass, lol ;)

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Good point - if they were that good you wouldn't have been sent the wrong part in the first place;)

Andy;)

All 32 PC s built with items from E-Buyer over four years and just one or two problems on orders, that’s not bad in my books:thumb: , in fact I only use them in preference to other suppliers because, if you do have a problem one phone call and its sorted!:D That is not applicable to any other supplies I have dealt with Dabs took 10 days to reply to an email:eek: ? They then sent the wrong item six weeks later!! :eek: [want a case cooling fan]:D Planet-micro did the same,:rolleyes: that’s all I am saying is if you’re happy with your supplier/s stay with them, you do a million good deeds and one bad what happens? People remember the bad one???;)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Listen to the boy :D

Gets into Cambridge and now he's a wiseass, lol ;)

Cambridge Aye! went to Oxford myself took the wrong turning:D

Reaction score
eBuyer usually very good.

Must have spent near £10,000 there so far, no problems to report yet. Have another delivery coming tomorrow

Ask a Question