Windows XP DVD does not have sound

Reaction score
any one of you having problems w/ their dvd not having sounds it might be w/ a windows update can anybody give me a fix rather done installing a klite codec on a computer thanks

Reaction score
carlo_dell_tech said:
any one of you having problems w/ their dvd not having sounds it might be w/ a windows update can anybody give me a fix rather done installing a klite codec on a computer thanks

Yes I did one last week. What program are you using to play the DVD? is it Windows media player, if so get something else instead, reinstall the sound drivers even though you have sound with a CD.

Reaction score
i'm using cineplayer thats cool but was able to have it working by installing the klite codec from a free site, that suggestion is best for those who does not have internet connection. thanks for the suggestion will try it on some of my calls. getting a lot of calls from customer w/c got updates from windows that caused it. thanks a lot for the hely

Ask a Question