DV182 Memory card

NOF

Reaction score
Got a DV182 recently on ebay, but it had no memory card. What type does it take and where can I get them online?

Cheers

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
it will take a SD or MMc card, get atleast 256MB i find any electrical store is as good as any place to get them

Reaction score
Hi NOF
I saw that you've got the DV182. What do you think of it?
And why does some people think it's crap? What's wrong with it. I want to buy one to and i don't have very much money and this camera isn't very expensive. Or can someone advise me for buying a camera. My budget is ± 80 euro's.
Wouter

Reaction score
Reviewss on DV182

i also bought this little peice a (e-mail address removed) cam, thought it would be good to take on the ATV with me instead of wifeys nice Sony Camera.
#1 complaint- It will not recognize the software which comes on the driver disc named Sunplus ca533a
#2 DO NOT use a card larger then 512 MB in it(SD or MMC)i ruined my brand new 2 Gig by not reading Ebay dealers fine print.Very NOT IMPRESSED.
#3 Absolutely no way will either of my comps recognize this thing plugged thru usb in any way or form.In short as to date, no way to get anything off it.
#4 whatever they did, if you pull the SD card out of Cam and place in Comp SD slot, shows up empty.
As of right now, unless i find an update firmware or diff driver this thing is goin in the trash as i can,t get anything off the storage.Will keep you all posted, so far, save your $49, for Beer,it will last longer.

Reaction score
Hope for it yet maybe"

OK, maybe a bit premature on judging it,but not totally,after uninstalling and re-installing the new driver i Downloaded for it,it finally recognizes the camera when you plug the usb in to it.Also cannot set to PC camera,has to be set to MSCD mode.I can now go to my computer and retreive AVI's or Jpegs from the DCIM folder which i couldn,t before with factory driver installation,with a SD card inserted in my card reader.
Here is a short vid i took today at noon after i got it working to check Qual.Still not very good in my opinion and for $49 US i guess i'll call it a disposable kids toy after previewing qual.
On the upside,it does take surprisingly good Still shots,but none of the features of a regular 3.1 mp camera.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7165239131576272202&hl=en

Reaction score
I got the same camera you did. First off, what OS do you have, and what drivers did you use, from what site? I've been trying to download/update drivers all night for this thing and none of the ones I've found works.

Reaction score
this info is for the dv128 digigr8you need to format the sd card first that how i solved it. photos are good quality and print well,sd card will play back on a psp3 but camcorder is another matter software loaded but drivers didnt so wont play back on comp,try nero as well but will play back on dvd i have vista windows which is a load of crap going back to xp if i solve camcorder i will let you know hope this helps

Last edited:

Ask a Question