Camera Drivers for Digigr8 DV182

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi,
I have recently bought a Digigr8 DV182 digital video camera off Ebay and i'm having problems with the drivers disk not being able to install any drivers.

I was wondering if anyone knew where i can download the drivers on the net or if anyone could send me the drivers if they have any!!!

Cheers!

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
For a start we need more info on what operating system you are running and the spec of your machine...

Reaction score
I have Windows 98SE, I have tried downloading the drivers from that website Muckshifter but when i click to open the installer says that there is an error installing iKernel.exe

Reaction score
stevenbarker said:
I have Windows 98SE, I have tried downloading the drivers from that website Muckshifter but when i click to open the installer says that there is an error installing iKernel.exe

Go to this link register, then search for the driver you need

Put in the search, Make / Model and it will direct you to the correct one, make sure Windows 98 se is selected.

http://members.driverguide.com/index.php

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
stevenbarker said:
It looks like you need to Download DCOM for Win98 ... little grey box on the right of the page ... see if that helps. :thumb:

Reaction score
nope still no joy with that - still getting the error message "error installing iKernel (0 x 10000)

muckshifter

Reaction score
Well it is definatly an 'installer' problem ... try this,
  1. Select Start > Run.
  2. Type DCOMcnfg.exe. This launches the Distributed COM Configuration Properties dialog box.
  3. Click the Default Security tab.
  4. Click the Edit Default button in the Default Access Permissions section.
  5. Make sure you, as the user, have Allow Access next to your name.
  6. If you do not have Allow Access next to your name, either modify an existing profile or create a new one that has the necessary permissions.
  7. Apply all the changes and try to run your installation.
... I'm running out of ideas here. :(

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Possibly a corrupted download? Clutching at straws here.

muckshifter

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Possibly a corrupted download? Clutching at straws here.
Crossed my mind, and it would'nt hurt to download again.

Steven is not the only one trying to find the right drivers ... I'm not quite sure if indeed I pointed him in the right direction, I hope so. :blush:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Steven if you can give me the serial no. or part no. i can find the correct drivers for you...it will be the one above the barcode on the product...

Reaction score
Digi Cam drivers

The DCOM download didnt seem to work - i downloaded and installed but my computer cannot find the file.

Also - Crazylegs I have 2 no's i not sure which is the serial no. 1) 05004038 and 2)PC0182FXX0200C0

Ta.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I'll see what i can do i actually deleted the link cause i thought you had found a solution when you didn't come back to us....

Reaction score
Same Prob.

Hello everyone who reads this. I, like Steven B, have the same problem. The problem seems to be that I cannot access the USB storage through my computer. I have checked the DeviceManager neumerous times. I have tried the link you provided but if anyone can tell me how to solve this prolem<to acces the information on the SD card> i will be greatful. Steven ----> like you I bought my camera of eBay for a ridiculous price and am very eager to use it. I am 14-years-old and am trying to find a solution so i can access the data on the SD.

Anyone who can provide a possible solution I will be honestly greatfull Thankyou icepick

Reaction score
bull

thats the company that sells the cameras...i have that model they have a lot more, most of their equipment is faulty. Almost every single one of their installation discs doesn't work, I emailed the *******s there and I'm waiting for a reply. Basically if you have their products you're screwed.

Reaction score
serial number

also there is no serial number ANYWHERE on the camera or the box it came in. Bogus product.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok, that's it, I'm locking this thread.

What you people Want? Something for next to nothing?

You buy something cheap on E-Bay expect a 50-50 chance of getting ripped off.

There are no free gifts, no Santa Claus on the evening stage, and no tooth fairy.

You are, quite frankly, either extremely gullible or fools.

And I'll not have this Forum being used for fools to sound off.

Sorry, but you guys made your bed and....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question