dv to usb help

Reaction score
Can any one help me, I have an unknown usb, my pc wont recognise it I think I need a driver but have been unlucky so far

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Help Us to Help You
Ensure that you provide all relevant data that might help in diagnosing the problem; this should include your PCs specifications, any patches or updated drivers you’ve installed, including version numbers, external hardware and what fixes you have attempted. Most members here at PCReview are only too pleased to help out, but can only give effective advice if you provide detailed explanations of the problem or fault.
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/guidelines.php

So, you have a PC then ... :thumb:

Reaction score
Thanks for that, only purhased in December 06, so it is quite new and was supposed to let me (according to the sales man) do all the necessary to capture images to disk. I only wanted a basic one I work with them all day and do not want to look at one all night.

Reaction score
When talking to anyone, irrespective of medium, do not type with the Caps Lock key TURNED ON. It’s known as ‘shouting’, and is considered extremely rude and provocative

Ask a Question