Dual Display regarding....

Dear Sir,
We have procured dual display card(ATI Radeon 7500 model),and using in one
of our development projects.So, I require a tech support in the following
areas:
1.We want to get the handle on the port-ids of primary & secondary
displays.By what way?
2.We need to swap the display images between primary & secondary displays
through our application.By what way?
Looking forward for ur reply at the earliest.
Thanks & regards,
V.Natarajan

Curt Christianson

I believe you would be best served by contacting the Radeon Support site.
Here's a good place to start:

https://support.ati.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=894

--
Curt

http://dundats.mvps.org/
http://www.aumha.org/

"Sir,Dual Display regarding......" <Sir,Dual Display
| Dear Sir,
| We have procured dual display card(ATI Radeon 7500 model),and using in one
| of our development projects.So, I require a tech support in the following
| areas:
| 1.We want to get the handle on the port-ids of primary & secondary
| displays.By what way?
| 2.We need to swap the display images between primary & secondary displays
| through our application.By what way?
| Looking forward for ur reply at the earliest.
| Thanks & regards,
| V.Natarajan

for my dual displays i right click on empty part of screen- left click
properties--settings and it shows two displays. you can pick no. 1 and
disable no. 2 if you don't have a second. display or tv connection. i have
mine connected with "S"vidio and a audio connection is needed for pc to tv
sound. i can make my tv a big pc monitor or watch 1 channel on tv and 1 on
pc. with my tv and pc remotes. you can watch recorded media center tv on your
tv. mine is nvidia? don't know if it maters. make connections with both off.