DSL To DSL

John Bahran

I am trying to establish a VPN connection between 2 DSLs. I have
openned the ports 256,564,1723,47 and 500 on the router for the
server. They are both running Win2k3 and each have a router. It gives
error 800 which says VPN server is unreachable or the security
parameters are not configured right. Any ideas? Please help.

Manjari Bonam [MSFT]

If you cannot ping host2 from host1 then you cannot have a VPN connection
setup between them.

--
- Manjari
John Bahran said:
No I can't.
"Manjari Bonam [MSFT]" <[email protected]> wrote in message
Are you able to ping other VPN address from the machine?