Dreamscene crashes

I've just downloaded and installed the latest Dreamscene pack via Windows
Update. When I try and load one of the dreamscene backgrounds explorer
crashes. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this problem?

Ramone

I had the same problem at first, so I got rid of it. But I also had a lot of
other problems with Vista at the time. When I got Vista stable I tried it
again, but found it's operation to be quite annoying so I got rid of it
again.

Ramone

ceed

Ramone wrote:

|I had the same problem at first, so I got rid of it. But I also had a
|lot of other problems with Vista at the time. When I got Vista stable
|I tried it again, but found it's operation to be quite annoying so I
|got rid of it again.
|
|Ramone
|
|<paul> wrote in message
|||I've just downloaded and installed the latest Dreamscene pack via
||Windows Update. When I try and load one of the dreamscene
||backgrounds explorer crashes. Does anyone have any ideas how to
||fix this problem?

Funny how they try to associate it with with a dream when it's more
like a nightmare while running. I have the same problem. It seems like
the kind of display resolution stuff games does when you start them
causes Dreamscene to freak out. It always crashes after I play a full
screen game. Always. When I am not playing games it just crashes
randomly.

I guess I will stick to static backgrounds and not keep my hopes up for
Ultimate Extras that actually works, or are useful.

Mark

I have yet to hear anything good about Dreamscene with the exception of
Microsoft itself. I tried Dreamscene when my machine was not stable and it
crashed my machine. I tried it when my machine was stable and Dreamscene
itself crashed. At least it can be uninstalled.

Mark