Don't Panic! I have arrived!!!!

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, well, after an extra days waiting the new co ordinates have finally arrived way down here :thumb:
I know you were all worried so just thought I'd let you know I've finally arrived safe & sound :nod:
:user: :p

:lol:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Glad you made it over here ok Ciri :D The new server is soooooooo much more reliable :thumb:

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
Good to see you Ian :D
Hope you remembered to get some sleep :nod:

Yep, was having a look around, very spacious & with lovely views :nod:
Not so sure about the decor though, all this ultra modern stuff,
Maybe a few pot plants to give it that 'homey' feel? what do ya think?

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
lol, when we changed servers the other day I got left behind for a bit. Being so far away & all I had to run to catch up. You won't've got my reply to your post the other day either. All my posts, & anyone elses prior to their own shift, got left behind on the other server. But don't worry, it wasn't earth shattering. But if you encounter any conversations with chunks missing then that's probably why.
I'm pretty sure Ian was online for at least 24 hours over the move. & the last time I saw him (on the old server) it was midnight down here & he was just off to the footy. Gotta have priorities after all lol.

Ask a Question