• Bring back the old!

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Try pressing shift+F5 Gabriella, it should refresh the entire page and show the new logo for you :)

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hey, it appeared!!

LOVE it, LOVE orange and anything remotely connected to sunflowers!!

You get my vote!

Gabriella x

Reaction score
Alf said:
No way better than the old one :)

'Better' is a awkward word - they are both good in their way but after looking at the new version for a while and then looking at the old version, it looks exactly that: 'old' - it seems dated. The new version looks good with the ghosted keys behind it and the blue and orange colour combo does work with the rest of the site. It also looks quite friendly- not the dark look that lots of 'extreme' forums tend to go for.

Anyway, I respect your view Alf and the way the poll looks, you may well get your way m8!;)

Can i make a suggestion? Why not keep the new version for a week or so and then run the poll to see how many want to go back to the old one?
(Just have 3 options: 'Keep new one', 'Go back to old one', and 'Don't care')

Last edited:
Reaction score
Top_Title.jpg

It dosent look to good in the polls

Reaction score
ok ok I've finally seen it !! lol took its time...the one with the tick is the new one rite? lol its ok lol nothing special

Reaction score
Don't get upset or laugh, I did this in like 10 min on Paint shop during work. Its a wonder how no one ever catches me here doing nothing. But I'd like to see a cool logo, something trully unique and a little wild. Though the "v" looking like a tick is very clever, it has been done.

Again, don't laugh at my design, its crude, and again I did it in 10 min on MS PAINT!!!

Also when I made it was about 300 pixels so i had to mess it up to post it :(

Attachments

• danger computer.jpg
    danger computer.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 336

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
1nteger said:
Hey - lets give IC some constructive feedback here! What sort of thing would you have in mind Reef?;)

Yeah, i suppose it was abit harsh, sorry Ian ;)

I was just playing an online game at the time and was p00n!n everyone.

Attachments

• wtf pwnt.JPG
    wtf pwnt.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 398
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I think the logo looks very good, but it would be better without the monitor frame on the left. It makes it too complicated and less symmetrical. The frame/checkmark in the middle is enough, and very slick indeed. :)

Anyway, just my $0.02. Awesome looking place here though!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Tekime said:
Hi everyone,

I think the logo looks very good, but it would be better without the monitor frame on the left. It makes it too complicated and less symmetrical. The frame/checkmark in the middle is enough, and very slick indeed. :)

Anyway, just my $0.02. Awesome looking place here though!

Welcome to the site! You know, you may be right about the monitor - I'll give it a go :) I like it better like this now I've seen it.

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
It is starting to grow on me a bit more now without the moniter, although i still personally think one of the other designs was better.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
night8jim said:
Did you make it by your self?

Nope, there was a competition on at another forum I visit for it. :)

Ask a Question