• Bring back the old!

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I went for a bit of "live testing" here and added a new logo... this was 2nd at the time in the logo poll, but I felt it was a catchier logo and went for this :)

If you have any ideas for small changes, let me know and I will see what I can do. I still need to add some sub-text.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
KGB-911 said:
Sorry Ian, i just dont like it.

Fair enough ;) Is there anything in particular, or is it the style?

Reaction score
Finally it's come up ! lol

Hmmm nah i ain't really liking that one ! :S

Sorry lol

Reaction score
where is it :S

lol SORRY!! im afraid i don't know what you mean...

Reaction score
Im unsure...

Theres nothing wrong with it... i just dont think it fits the style of the rest of the page very well....

Reaction score
For all those who can't see it, its at teh top of all the pages (DUH!!!!)
Hmmm.... True I don't know if it matches everything you got going here, a lot of blues and stuff, than BAMN, orange?

Overall design is cool though. But being that this thread opened on a negative note I hope not everone rags on it. I'm just personally not a fan of orange, now RED on the other hand is awsome!!!

Alf

Yank Upstart
Reaction score
Hmm...doesnt feel right. it doesnt feel like Pcreview.
i prefer the old one.:)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Can I be the odd one out and say I think its OK? - it reads clear, the orange gives it a bit of vibrancy and I like the V being extended to look like a tick.

Like alot of things you change in life, at first it seems a bit strange but after a short while it becomes familiar and we all wonder what the fuss was about.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I like it, there's actually a lot of orange on the site (small details, like when you roll your mouse over the menus) so it ties it in well. It's certainly better than the last one imo, and I think the tick is quite clever :D

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I'm not too sure about it at the minute. Although, it may grow on me after a while.
I think it looks a little cheap and nasty compared to the old one :)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Oh dear, I hope the winner of the competition isn't reading this thread! :(

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
I went for a bit of "live testing" here and added a new logo... this was 2nd at the time in the logo poll, but I felt it was a catchier logo and went for this :)

If you have any ideas for small changes, let me know and I will see what I can do. I still need to add some sub-text.

For some reason i've only just been able to see the new one and i reckon its very good (wouldn't say 'great' but i checked that option in the poll because I reckon it's better than 'quite nice'). Looks a little 'Windowsy' (if that's a word)...and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. Definitely better than the old one.:thumb:

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Dear all

I am not getting the orange or the tick. It looks exactly the same to me as it always has. Is it a bit slow getting 'up north'??!!!!!!

Wouldn't mind seeing the new one though!

Gabriella x

Ask a Question