test call
From: aj
Category: Category 1
Date: 01 Oct 2003
Time: 01:01:24
Remote Name: 12.211.15.135

Comments
how do I make a test call

Jim Buyens

-----Original Message-----
I have implemented a discussion web and it works fine.
However I want to rid the POSTING and REPLY of the REMOTE
NAMW field because I dont care to see anybodies IP
address. I have looked in every pages HTML coding and see
nothing. Any suggestions.

1. Open the xxxx_post.htm file.
2. Right-click the submission form and choose Form
Properties.
3. Click the Options button and make sure the Discussion
tab is selected.
4. Clear the Remote Computer Name check box.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.interlacken.com
Author of:
|\----------------------------------------------------/|
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out ||
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out ||
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition ||
|| Troubleshooting Microsoft FrontPage 2002 ||
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming ||
|| (All from Microsoft Press) ||
|/----------------------------------------------------\|

john

2. Right-click the submission form and choose Form
Properties.
3. Click the Options button and make sure the Discussion
tab is selected.
4. Clear the Remote Computer Name check box.

Jim Buyens
Microsoft FrontPage MVP
(e-mail address removed)
http://www.interlacken.com
Author of:
|\----------------------------------------------------/|
|| Microsoft Office FrontPage 2003 Inside Out ||
|| Microsoft FrontPage Version 2002 Inside Out ||
|| Web Database Development Step by Step .NET Edition ||
|| Troubleshooting Microsoft FrontPage 2002 ||
|| Faster Smarter Beginning Programming ||
|| (All from Microsoft Press) ||

.
wow how easy was that........thanx a bunch. i spent
almost 3 days search in every FP book i could get my hands
on.