test
From: david
Category: Category 1
Date: 15 Jul 2005
Time: 09:40 AM -0700

Comments
this is just a test

[_borders/vm270_aftr.htm]

Robert Smith

I've seen in the past web input fields that included a mini text editor for
input into that field and when the data was submitted, the formatting went
with it (in html I assume) (This would be found in an admin section of the
site on an editor/add page)

salmonella said:
I have set up a discussion forum and the frame at the top show search, home,
post and when you click on a message you get the below in the message frame-
how to I post a reply to the message to start a thread?

[_borders/vm270_ahdr.htm]
test
From: david
Category: Category 1
Date: 15 Jul 2005
Time: 09:40 AM -0700

Comments
this is just a test

[_borders/vm270_aftr.htm]

Thanks robert,
However I am still lost. I guess my question is realy, does the wizzard used
in FP 2003 to creat the discussion forum automatically creat button to post a
reply, and if so, where is it?

thanks again,

david

From: david