Digital Cameras

Reaction score
Hey, Im about to buy a digital camera and was wondering if anyone had used or had opinions on the one im gonna buy. Its the canon ixus 30 or 40.

Also, what size memory card do you really need for digital cams? Was thinking of getting a 512mb one.

Cheers.

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hi dude

Can't give you any information on the canon cause i've not used one, but check with the manufacturer of the cam first to make sure it can accept 512meg memory card, i say that because certain camera's have had trouble recognising the larger cards.

64's 128's and 256's are usually fine but people have had trouble with the 512's ok mate hope that helps. :)

Reaction score
I just bought a Fuji E550 about 6 months ago. It takes 512mb xd cards and 1gb xd cards with no problems. I can't complain about anything with this camera. I love it, and the price here in the States is down to about $280.00

Here is a good resource for camera reviews: www.imaging-resource.com

Bill

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
For my Canon Powershot A80 I have 2 x 256Mb and 3 x 64Mb cards. That's been plenty for my use and I always use highest res.

I've never used a 512Mb or 1Gb card (compact flash).

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
bodhi,

search this section of the forum and you will get ideas abot what to go for

Ask a Question