Developer Tab missing in Access 2007

Rich Wonneberger

Philip,

Thanks for the link. Will get it at work Monday. Thats where I need it.

Keith

I don't think I'd want your answer if you did. Obviously you don't know a
whole lot about developing in Access 2007.

Joined
Aug 18, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
If anyone else gets to this old post, I think the OP may have lost his Developer 'Form Design Tools' part off the Ribbon because he did not have "Design View" selected under the Ribbon >Home>View. Easy mistake to make when coming from using the Excel VBA development GUI which does not use these views/developer modes...

Keep it cool and calm folks :)