Desktop Background

djslevel

I am not able to select backgrounds under desktop. Our right click on a pic
and save as desktop background. I am stuck with the current one. I recently
added a Samsung SyncMaster 2033 display. Thats the only changes made.
I am able to set screen savers under the same "Display" icon from the
control panel, but nothing on backgrounds.

Jim

I am not able to select backgrounds under desktop. Our right click on a pic
and save as desktop background. I am stuck with the current one. I recently
added a Samsung SyncMaster 2033 display. Thats the only changes made.
I am able to set screen savers under the same "Display" icon from the
control panel, but nothing on backgrounds.

C:\windows\web\wallpaper . ( any help ? )

Leythos

I see you've lost another Usenet posting account due to your DMCA
violations.

The Real Truth MVP

I see your stalking obsessed ass has now started posted lies again to try to
convince people who know the truth. You are a sorry ass looooser. You have
been wishing and trying for years now. Just face it stalker I AM BETTER THEN
YOU I ALWAYS WILL BE NOW GIVE IT UP.

your time.

Leythos said:

I see you've lost another Usenet posting account due to your DMCA
violations.

Trust yourself.
(e-mail address removed) (remove 999 for proper email address)

Leythos

I see your stalking obsessed ass has now started posted lies again to try to
convince people who know the truth. You are a sorry ass looooser. You have
been wishing and trying for years now. Just face it stalker I AM BETTER THEN
YOU I ALWAYS WILL BE NOW GIVE IT UP.

Who's stalking who Pirate?

Why did you register an account in my name if you're not stalking me?

"leythos.motzarella.org"

You show that you're stalking me in every post you make from that
account.

JD

The said:
I see your stalking obsessed ass has now started posted lies again to
try to convince people who know the truth. You are a sorry ass looooser.
You have been wishing and trying for years now. Just face it stalker I
AM BETTER THEN YOU I ALWAYS WILL BE NOW GIVE IT UP.

Chris..

You may be suffering from Megalomania:

Megalomania is a historical term for behavior characterized by
delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genius, or omnipotence — often
generally termed as delusions of grandeur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

Proper treatment will get you the help you need.

The Real Truth MVP

So you admit you lied when you said "I see you've lost another Usenet
posting account due to your DMCA
violations."

your time.

Leythos

So you admit you lied when you said "I see you've lost another Usenet
posting account due to your DMCA
violations."

Nope, I didn't lie at all - I made a mistake in an assumption, hardly a
lie. I know that several DMCA violation complaints have been filed
against you posting through the ES account.

What isn't a lie is that you registered an account using my name,
proving that you're obsessed with me and continue to stalk me.

The Real Truth MVP

You lied looooser.

your time.

Leythos

You lied looooser.

Hardly. You are still stalking me in your signature and the account you
created in my name.

Why do you mention my name in every post if you're not stalking me?

Why do you have an account registered in my name if you're not stalking
me?

Why do you claim to be one race/color and then another?

bayskater

Hi djslevel,
For what it's worth, I've been using a new Samsung Syncmaster 2033CW for a
few weeks now and have had no problems with setting deasktop wallpaper.

Fred

Hot-text

I see you came here for Help but all I see is the Man Cry Cry Cry
say:::: who going to help this man out do you know how?
were the MS [MVP] @ here, come on, help, he ask for help, and as a Group we
can help him out

The Real Truth you need to help out are go away
Leyther you need to help out are go away
JD you need to help out are go away
And who here need to help are just go away

Display able to select backgrounds, able to set screen savers>>>> is were
the help it at so came on help G.D. it....