Deploying sp4 through Group policy (repost)

MikeS

Heres one that I cant figure out. Im trying to deploy
Win2k Sp4 to my Win2k Pro desktops. Im doing this by
using a computer based group policy to deploy the
update.msi package through Active Directory. This is
assigned to an OU that contains all my domain Win2k
workstations. The service pack is unpacked, and located
in a share on a patching server, that has Full control to
the domain computers group.

The problem is, the clients are receiving the assignment
from AD to install the update.msi package, but it doesn't
ever install. The clients receive the following error.
"Event ID 102:
The install of application windows 2000 Servicp Pack 4
from Policy "x" failed. The installation source for this
product is not available. Verify that the source exists
and that you can access it."

The location is good, because this share holds sp1 for XP
clients, and the GPO deployment to these clients was
successfull. Any help would be appreciated.