Bargain Dell Inspiron 1545 Laptop (various colours) under £300

Reaction score
Tesco Direct is selling the laptop (in various colours should that be of any interest to you) for under £300. For me that's a bargain. And on one of them, there is a rating of 9/10 Reevoo review which sounds good enough to me.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Rachel, welcome to the forums :)

Normally the Bargain forum has a minimum post requirement to stop spam (it's in place again following the move). However this post doesn't seem to be spam, so I've not moved it ;)

Reaction score
Hi Ian. I just thought I should share some bargains that I found in the forum. Just wondering does that mean I should stop making links?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Ian. I just thought I should share some bargains that I found in the forum. Just wondering does that mean I should stop making links?

As long as they are bargains it's fine to post occasional links, however this section was intended for regulars on here to post links to prevent abuse (we used to get lots of people trying to post spam) - so there's a limit of 10 posts before new threads can be made. :)

Ask a Question