Crunching Projects?

Reaction score
Seems my last 4 WCG returns have all been inconclusive & the others that have crunched the units as well. Is this problem going to get sorted or would it be prudent to change for the time being to the (e-mail address removed). is this more stable?
I would of course be guided those who are experienced in these matters;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
You need not worry, it happens and I cann assure you that you will surely get the credit. I have had bad days on many occasions but in the long run it really does not make a difference.:)

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
They will all show as inconclusive due to the fact that one or more of the returned units may be invalid and not compare with the others - they will then send out another to be crunched to make sure.

You will still get the credit, so I wouldn't worry - but it may take a little longer.

There will always be a few teething problems when a new project starts, but the Techs are looking into it as we speak, and no doubt if there are any problems they will be sorted quickly.

Whether you want just to crunch Aids stuff only for a while really is your choice.

Ask a Question