Crunching

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am sure that you have all noticed that I have not returned any results for the last few months. Unfortunately I am no longer able to continue crunching, due to the cost of having my crunching system running most of the time.

What happens to my WCG account if I don’t use it for a long time does it close down?

I have really enjoyed being a Cruncher for PC Review but hope you will understand my reasons for not carrying on.

However I will still be visiting the forums regally and providing support to people.

Regards,

Wiz

Last edited:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
No problems Wiz, it's been greating having you on the crunching team :)

Your WCG account will remain but just stay dormant, so your name will still be listed in the charts etc...

I run WCG only in the background on my main PC, I don't leave it on overnight or anything like that - it only crunches when I'm working on it. That way it doesn't use up any extra power and still returns some results.

Glad to hear you are still going to be on the forums :D

Reaction score
Sorry to see ya leaving crucnig Corner Wizz....But glad yer sticking about to still give good advice mate...:thumb::thumb:

Reaction score
Wizkid you did your time & we are grateful for what you did.:bow:

I like Ian only crunch when my pc is on, this way i dont do so much, but i'm still part of the team.

Good luck & hope to see you surfing on the forum.:wave:

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Sorry to see you leaving Crunchers Corner too Wiz :nod: but it has been a pleasure to crunch with you and I wish you all the very best :D

Ask a Question