Crunchy signatures

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
A volunteer on the WCG forums has been making new sigs. They update and give some general info (quite a nice advert for crunching imho.) They're about 12 KB - 553 x 93... so I'm not quite certain if they conform to PCR regs or if that would be a tad too big?

I'll just add an example pic here just to show you what it looks like. The globes change colour according to how much one has crunched. (RAMMIE's looks spectacular, as you might imagine! :D)

Anyway, for anyone who wants to request one (even if it cannot be used here, then maybe other places you happen to visit(?)) please see HERE.

This is an example of the sig:

331994.gif

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
I personally see no reason why you can't use them 'sigs' with Ian's approval. :)

they be very well thought out. :thumb:

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
A volunteer on the WCG forums has been making new sigs. They update and give some general info (quite a nice advert for crunching imho.) They're about 12 KB - 553 x 93... so I'm not quite certain if they conform to PCR regs or if that would be a tad too big?

Looks great! :thumb:

The image dimensions are probably a touch over what would normally ideal, but I'm sure we can make an exception for a cruncher sig :D.

Reaction score
Let's try it out, now that I've figured out how to actually use it....

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
Looks great! :thumb:

The image dimensions are probably a touch over what would normally ideal, but I'm sure we can make an exception for a cruncher sig :D.
Ian, you're a star!
happy-dancing.gif

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
How do i make it larger?
Or can Ian or a Mod do it?

It looks like you're using a sig uploaded to PCR for your cruncher bar - if you edit your sig and add in the direct URL with IMG tags around it, that should work full size :).

If you're unsure, just post your sig bar URL you were given and I'll add it for you :thumb:.

Ask a Question