Subject: "Create Zipped Folder" option missing from "new" when left clicking
on a file.
From: "Derek" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 4/20/2004 2:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time

I have a missing "create zipped folder" option in the new
menu when I left click within a file or folder to create
a new zipped folder. Does someone know how to reset the
zipped folders protocol in Windows XP?
Start>Run>regsvr32 zipfldr.dll

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***

Will Denny

Hi

Try this: