Corel WordPerfect 7

P

Pam

This is a shot in the dark, but I've found no help in Google Searches or Google Groups.
When I first installed WinXP Pro over Win98SE, Corel WordPerfect 7 Suite functioned fine, save an Address Book problem that was easily remedied. I was able to use Quick Tasks, and used it for calendars. Finally, I reformatted and did a clean install of XP Pro. I am thinking that I'd not tried to use Quick Tasks since then. In any case, it will not load. The icon blinks as if it's going to open, but nothing happens. I tried reinstalling. Everything else in the Suite that I've tried loads, including Quattropro. In one of the very few posts that I found in Google, it was suggested that it might be because of the VB version.

I've posted to corel.support.wordperfect7, but there appears to be no activity in the group.

Corel Wordperfect Suite version 7.0.245
XP Pro SP1

Thanks.
Pam

P

Pam

Thank you. I did. There is one article about XP and it does not address the problem.

Ask a Question