Copying embedded charts

D

Derek Gadd

Hi,

I have several embedded charts on a chart sheet (i.e. not on a worksheet) and would like to copy the individual charts as pictures into Word. However,I cannot copy the charts individually - I can only copy the entire chart sheet. If I try to copy the individual chart (either copy or copy as picture), then nothing is copied to the clipboard. Is it possible to copy the individual charts? I'm using Excel 2010.

Thanks,
Derek

D

dcxtxtxtxt

Hi,
I have several embedded charts on a chart sheet (i.e. not on a worksheet)and would like to copy the individual charts as pictures into Word. However, I cannot copy the charts individually - I can only copy the entire chartsheet. If I try to copy the individual chart (either copy or copy as picture), then nothing is copied to the clipboard. Is it possible to copy the individual charts? I'm using Excel 2010

Derek

I don't have 2010 but this might be worth a try. Save the file as an Excel2003 .xls file and open it again.

Ask a Question