Control Panel Anomaly ???

David Candy

Daylight saving was extended by one week for your crappy Empire Games being held in the colony of Victoria. The queen (ours - Elizabeth the Second, Queen Of Australia and Her other Realms - and yours) couldn't be bothered to stay for longer than one day.

Patti

Other icons do that too. The point of Category View, I would guess, is to
lump/arrange the icons by Categories. Another example is Administrative
Tools--- in Classic View they are right there but in Category View you have
to first access Performance and Maintenance. Mail is not a category per se
but a tool that falls under the category of User Tools (or whatever you want
to call it). I think it is weird logic but it makes sense too--- what's the
point of having categories if everything ends up being its own category?
Personally, though, the Category View really annoys me and I'd rather just
use Classic View than worry about editing the registry or hunting around for
stuff.

Gekko

"David Candy" <.> wrote in message
Daylight saving was extended by one week for your crappy Empire Games being
held in the colony of Victoria. The queen (ours - Elizabeth the Second,
Queen Of Australia and Her other Realms - and yours) couldn't be bothered to
stay for longer than one day.

Prolly cos' she knew the colonies would snot her empire teams, (as is
now showing to be the case) and she couldnt bear the embarassment.

Rctfreak

When we are in the CLASSIC view for the control panel in Windows XP, we have
an icon for MAIL which allows us to change several useful settings.
However, in the new CATEGORY VIEW we cannot seem to navigate anywhere to
find the old MAIL icon. Where is it? It also makes us wonder how many
other Control Panel essentials are missing from the new CATEGORY VIEW mode?

Its in the User Accounts category.

(At least mine is)