connection to server has failed

Debbie

The connection to the server has failed. Account:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Server:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Suddenly I cannot get or send new emails. I have emails forwarded from my
work to my email at home. Please help. Debbie

Gary VanderMolen

I tried to connect to that server but it is not responding on port 110.
Complain to your web host for eclipserealtyandmortgage.com.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Debbie" wrote in message
The connection to the server has failed. Account:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Server:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Suddenly I cannot get or send new emails. I have emails forwarded from my
work to my email at home. Please help. Debbie

St

"Debbie" wrote in message

The connection to the server has failed. Account:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Server:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110,
Secure(SSL):
No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Suddenly I cannot get or send new emails. I have emails forwarded from my
work to my email at home. Please help. Debbie

Why would IMAP server answer at port 110?

Gary VanderMolen

Good point. Thanks for catching that.
I repeated my test on port 143, and the server answered correctly.
Based on that result, the most likely culprit is the OP's antivirus
program.

"Debbie" wrote in message
The connection to the server has failed. Account:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Server:
'imap.eclipserealtyandmortgage.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL):
No, Socket Error: 10061, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E

Suddenly I cannot get or send new emails. I have emails forwarded from my
work to my email at home. Please help. Debbie

Why would IMAP server answer at port 110?

Gary VanderMolen

Sorry, it must be past my bedtime.
The correct solution is for the OP to change his incoming port from 110 to 143.