Component List of older revisions

J

Jason Krause

Hello all,

Is there a way that I can go look at a component list of older revisions of my image? Also, what is
the "best" way of getting a list of components and their versions so that I can paste it into a text
file? I have recently started to copy the information in the Messages tab in the Target Designer
and pasting that into a text file.

Thanks,
Jason

K

KM

Jason,

TD off-the-shell won't allow you to do that but here is at least a few ways you can accomplish that:

- Use CMI Explorer or xpecmd to create a custom query for an old revision of a component

- Download XpeTools package from www.xpefiles.com, use DependencyExplorer or ConfigurationExplorer components there (use
their Settings page) to make query for a list of components. All components revisions will be listed as well. You'd be able to
copy/paste the list to a text file here.

- Manually look into the Mantis DB (using isql queries or with SQL Enterprise Manager or etc.)
All the components are there in the corresponding tables.

J

Jason Krause

Thanks for the response KM. I downloaded it, imported the *.sld file into my "Component Database
Manager", and added it to my image. I am now able to use the settings of the component to export a
list of components.

Regards,
Jason

Ask a Question