Command and Conquer: The First Decade

Reaction score
Not a fan of the Command and conquer series and this one wont change my opinion. These type of games just get to boring after a while; resourse collecting etc *yawn*

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Always preferred Starcraft myself, though both series could be a little frustrating.

Seemed to me you thought you were doing well, then suddenly, over a sixty second time span, you wuz slaughtered ;)

I did like Starcraft (and Brood Wars) though.

Reaction score
I used to play the first C&C demo on my old Apple back in 96 or whenever it was. That was the best game ever back then!

I bought Generals 3/4 years back as one of he first games on this pc, and having been disspointed with both the red alerts ill tell you the Generals is indefinately the best one in the series for me! I loved it, and it is still a really god game now!

Now ill have you all know I hate RTS's and RPG's and the like with a vengeance. I find them boring and wierd (Go and fight the MAgical Orc Zeldar... Ill swap you 4 gallons of moons dyust for your hickory sword...) :p

But the Command and Conquer series is good. Fact.

Chris Pickering

Monkey Island Fanboy
Reaction score
PotGuy said:
But the Command and Conquer series is good. Fact.

He's right! Though, personally Red Alert 2 has always been my high-point of the series.

I'll make sure to post the link to the whereabouts of this huge C&C article I kocked up right here next Saturday when it'll finally be available to see. Pre-editing, it came out at 3000 words....

Ask a Question