contacting makers of a certain game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
how do i contact the makers of command and conquer the first decade in order to get serial numbers?

Reaction score
By telephone normally works, but lately there is this new thing called E-mail, you should try it, its quite handy..And you don't even have to talk to anybody..

But on a serious note usually there is some form of literature that came with the game, which lists the customer support numbers of the relevant countries the game was released in..

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
This is from Wikipedia

In 1999, American game marketer and developer Electronic Arts purchased Westwood Studios. Westwood was eventually closed down in 2003 and absorbed into EA Los Angeles which has become the current development center for the ongoing Command and Conquer series. Some of the original Westwood developer team remained at EA Los Angeles, but most left to form Petroglyph Games.

So you could try Electronic Arts

Reaction score
I'm going to ask a silly question here, but is the game already installed on your computer or have you found the disks somewhere at home and want to re-install the game on your computer..?

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
I'm going to ask a silly question here, but is the game already installed on your computer or have you found the disks somewhere at home and want to re-install the game on your computer..?
no i bought the game and i let my sisters boyfriend barrow it and he gave it back to me without the serial numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
By telephone normally works, but lately there is this new thing called E-mail, you should try it, its quite handy..And you don't even have to talk to anybody..

But on a serious note usually there is some form of literature that came with the game, which lists the customer support numbers of the relevant countries the game was released in..
Again and you gone.

*Edited by V_R

Last edited:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Well it was 2 so called London B******s that have both gone out of there way to give you answers, as I live in the London suburbs..

And with a comment like that I don't think your welcome on this site anymore..

This thread will be locked and your account deleted when a mod pops by..

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Hmmm, nice way to introduce yourself Lunchbox.....

You have already asked this question here. Why did you feel you need to ask again? The original thread was enough, and ME_2001 answered with frankly the obvious answer did he not?

Maybe you should forget about the game and partake in some English lessons to help your spelling and grammar? As it appears you need it. :)

Anyway to answer your question (again), contact the manufacturer of the game, be it by phone, email or other.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question