Coming up

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
I recently browsed through Play Com and here's a list of the games I'm personally interested in, together with estimated release dates and prices:

Storm Of War: Battle Of Britain: FSX Add-on. 30th October £18.00
Call Of Duty World At War Two (edit - my bad, it's Modern Warfare 2). 10th November £35.00
Left For Dead Two. 20th November. £27.00
Starcraft Two. 4th December. £30.00
Alien Vs Predator. 26th January. £30.00
Mass Effect Two. 29th January. £27.00
Bioshock Two. 9th February. £25.00
Max Payne Three. 26th February. £25.00
Assassin’s Creed Two. 5th March. £30.00
Mafia Two. 26th March. £25.00
Crysis Two. 26th June. £27.00

This is obviously not a list of all forthcoming major releases, just the ones I'm interested in.

And I'm not overly sure about Assassins Creed Two - the first was repetitive and a bit dull, imo; Crysis Two, if it's like the first, forget it, if it's up to Warhead, I'll have some; Left For Dead Two - it'll have to have some new things to be worthwhile; Starcraft Two - wonder what that will be like? The original & expansions were great.

Reaction score
I for one will be happy to see WaW 2 and Bioshock 2.
That's a lot of games coming for ya....i hope you've been saving those pennies cos there's a few quid's worth.
I don't seem to have the time for gaming lately and i've just recently joined a gym so that's less time for the xbox. I really think that with all those games ya wanna play you get a console. Either xbox 360 or Ps3. I'm not a fan of the Wii.

Roll on 10th November
nod.gif

Reaction score
I defo wil be going for Bioshock..Never played it before, but played the dmo tonight..Gotta love it. I mean come on you get to smash the monkeys outta somebody with a pipe wrench and even carry on smashing them when they are down... ( sorry I sick in the heed )
And MAx Payne for sure..This is one of my fav games of all time. Crysis 2 ??? erm my comp would sh*t itself if I even thought of installing that...

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
captain zed said:
I for one will be happy to see WaW 2
Its not WaW2 its Modern Warfare 2 ;)

But yes it should be good. I've had it pre ordered since march. :D

Reaction score
V_R said:
Its not WaW2 its Modern Warfare 2 ;)

But yes it should be good. I've had it pre ordered since march. :D

Cant wait dude....somehow i'll find the time lol

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Oops :blush: My mistake.

No biggie Flopp's....we all knew ya meant the next COD game.
I have made some right bloomers lately lol. Actually, i reckon i hold the title for most amount of howlers on any forum...possibly ever, lol.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I'm glad you posted that list Flops, I'm so out of the loop when it comes to games but there are a good few that you've mentioned which I am after :) Bioshock 2 and Mass Effect 2 especially.

Just a shame the release dates are so far away!

Ask a Question