Color customizing

Is there any way to get more color combinations than just the three windows
xp presets? (blue,olive green and silver) If possible, i'd like to get 'em
without applying the classic view. Also, if i need some kind of app to do
that, i'd like it FREE, 'cause i'm broke!
If anyone could help me, i'd be grateful.

Hoppy

Sammy wrote on Sat, 29 Jul 2006 16:02:01 -0700:

S> Is there any way to get more color combinations than just the three
S> windows xp presets? (blue,olive green and silver) If possible, i'd like
S> to get 'em without applying the classic view. Also, if i need some kind
S> of app to do that, i'd like it FREE, 'cause i'm broke!
S> If anyone could help me, i'd be grateful.

You can break the bonds of XP's Luna and Windows Classic themes by applying
a patch from NeoWin. There's no overhead, it's safe and FREE! Go here and
read all about it:
http://georgeh123.blogspot.com/2005/11/desktop-visual-styles-uxtheme-multi.html

Have fun.