Collapsible lists

Confused by FrontPage

I am unfamiliar with CSS scripting or JavaScripting, so I need help in
creating a collapsible list in FrontPage 2003. Can anyone give me something
to copy & paste, and tell me where to insert it?

Thank you!

Tom Willett

Google for:

collapsible list javascript

and take your pick.

--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
wrote in message :I am unfamiliar with CSS scripting or JavaScripting, so I need help in
: creating a collapsible list in FrontPage 2003. Can anyone give me
something
: to copy & paste, and tell me where to insert it?
:
: Thank you!