Toddbrook Reservoir threatens PCreview moderator.

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Will Muckshifter survive ???

List of towns in the path of Toddbrook Reservoir as dam faces collapse

"A dam which is at risk of collapse following heavy rain could affect numerous towns and villages in Derbyshire and Cheshire.

The 6,500 residents of Whaley Bridge, Derbyshire, have been evacuated amid fears the dam could completely collapse after part of it subsided.

People in the town are being told to leave the area as the situation continues at Toddbrook Reservoir.

The dam is connected to the River Goyt, which runs north towards Stockport, where it joins the River Tame to form the River Mersey.

If the dam does collapse it will cause a torrent of water rushing past multiple towns and villages which border the river, or are connected via small brooks."

EXeYptd.png

Keep that lilo inflated mucks. Lets hope you never need it for an emergency paddle out of danger. :cool:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Southport is below sea level, but we not seen any flooding since they built the Promenade Sea Wall. We are miles away from any Dam flooding.

:D

Abarbarian

Acruncher
Reaction score
Southport is below sea level, but we not seen any flooding since they built the Promenade Sea Wall. We are miles away from any Dam flooding.

:D
Oooooops I knew it began with a S and was west of god's garden.

No need to panic folks muckshifter is safe and sadly will not be eligible for any of the £5.000.000.00 compensation payout. :rolleyes: