COD2 and my gamepad profiler

Reaction score
I'm new at this so be gentle.....

I'm way to old to be a gamer but I've finally stopped fighting and, unfortunately, have the personal resources to turn this into a major drain of the spare time I never had....having said that.

How do I get my COD2 to work with my gamepad.

Thanks in advance.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Just go to options.... controls... and map the controls to your gamepad.

But, lemme tell you this, a gamepad is no way to play CoD 2, mouse and keyboard is the only way viable, really. Use a gamepad and you'll get slaughtered online. And in single player as well, come to think of it :eek:

Reaction score
OK OK OK. You guys have no mercy (LMAO). I'm comin off of an 18 month bender with a PS2 so I thought I'd become a real gamer and buy a hotrod notebook a gamepad and got kill some Nazis.

I'm currently in the research process of buying that hotrod notebook. When I do (finally) get it, I will ween myself off of the PS & controller and figure out how to use more than the index finger on my left hand on a keyboard. I told you I was old.

Thanks folks. I appreciate the input.

Ask a Question