Co-op games for 2014?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed playing co-op games recently, but I've exhausted Left 4 Dead (1/2), Borderlands 2, Diablo 3 and I'm almost done with Dead Island. Are there any good co-op games are coming out later in the year that I should be aware of?

It looks like there's a new Borderlands on its way in October, so that's not too long to wait I guess :).

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
What is this Co-op game of which you speak?

Presumably some form of multiplayer.

I've currently played 713 hours on Borderlands 2 and have never once tried tried multiplayer which may or may not be a bit sad :blush:

Have exhausted all add-ons, finished everything in Normal and True vault Hunter modes and played up to where I get stuck in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. That's it, no more, had my money's worth, reached level 60.

I have Left For Deads 1 & 2 and, again, have never tried multiplayer with either.

I didn't much like the look of Diablo III, partly because of their draconian DRM arrangement.

I will have to look into this co-op thing.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
What is this Co-op game of which you speak?

Presumably some form of multiplayer.

I've currently played 713 hours on Borderlands 2 and have never once tried tried multiplayer which may or may not be a bit sad :blush:

Have exhausted all add-ons, finished everything in Normal and True vault Hunter modes and played up to where I get stuck in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. That's it, no more, had my money's worth, reached level 60.

I have Left For Deads 1 & 2 and, again, have never tried multiplayer with either.

I didn't much like the look of Diablo III, partly because of their draconian DRM arrangement.

I will have to look into this co-op thing.

Co-op is just co-operative multiplayer, where you work together to finish the game. FarCry 3 has a good example of this - there is a specific "co-op" campaign where you play as a team of 4 to complete missions.

I agree with Diablo III, it's not much my cup of tea!

Borderlands 2 has a co-op mode where you can play through the game in a multiplayer mode - there are more enemies and you can jump in/out of a game at any time, it follows the mission progression of the host PC. It's pretty good!

L4D 1/2 is very heavy on co-operative multiplayer - you can play a level or chapter with other people and work together as a team to finish it. Some type of game also mean you can play as the special enemies and work to prevent another team from finishing - this is a fun mode!

It's worth a shot, I used to play L4D multiplayer quite often - you can jump in to a game with lots of random people and work together :).

Co Op games?
So the slogan Good with Food is now games as well?:confused:

:lol::lol::lol:

Ask a Question