Close Frame Page/Open New Page

Thor

Greetings

I am trying to find a way to set up a frames page so that I can put a link
or button on it so that when that link or button is selected, the new page
opens in a new window and the frames page closes. Everything I've tried so
far just ends up opening my home page in one of the frames, which is not what
I want.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Stefan B Rusynko

Set the link target to "_top" (same window) or "_blank" (new window)

| Greetings
|
| I am trying to find a way to set up a frames page so that I can put a link
| or button on it so that when that link or button is selected, the new page
| opens in a new window and the frames page closes. Everything I've tried so
| far just ends up opening my home page in one of the frames, which is not what
| I want.
|
| Any help is greatly appreciated!

Randy Pazzaglia

I have the same problem.. Has anyone given you a solution?

Randy Pazzaglia

Tho wrote:

Close Frame Page/Open New Page
01-Apr-09

Greetings

I am trying to find a way to set up a frames page so that I can put a link
or button on it so that when that link or button is selected, the new page
opens in a new window and the frames page closes. Everything I've tried so
far just ends up opening my home page in one of the frames, which is not what
I want.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Close Frame Page/Open New Page
Greetings

I am trying to find a way to set up a frames page so that I can put a link
or button on it so that when that link or button is selected, the new page
opens in a new window and the frames page closes. Everything I've tried so
far just ends up opening my home page in one of the frames, which is not what
I want.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Set the link target to "_top" (same window) or "_blank" (new window)<a
Set the link target to "_top" (same window) or "_blank" (new window)

How to display a Gravatar Image with 100 Percent Client Script Code
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...c-b0877c10ecb4/how-to-display-a-gravatar.aspx

Tom Willett

Have you read all of this post you hijacked to see what the replies were?
--
Tom [Pepper] Willett
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Since 1997
<Randy Pazzaglia> wrote in message :I have the same problem.. Has anyone given you a solution?
:
: Randy Pazzaglia
:
:
:
: Tho wrote:
:
: Close Frame Page/Open New Page
: 01-Apr-09
:
: Greetings
:
: I am trying to find a way to set up a frames page so that I can put a link
: or button on it so that when that link or button is selected, the new page
: opens in a new window and the frames page closes. Everything I've tried
so
: far just ends up opening my home page in one of the frames, which is not
what
: I want.
:
: Any help is greatly appreciated!
:
:
: On Wednesday, April 01, 2009 4:12 PM
: Tho wrote:
:
: Close Frame Page/Open New Page
: Greetings
:
: I am trying to find a way to set up a frames page so that I can put a link
: or button on it so that when that link or button is selected, the new page
: opens in a new window and the frames page closes. Everything I've tried
so
: far just ends up opening my home page in one of the frames, which is not
what
: I want.
:
: Any help is greatly appreciated!
:
: On Thursday, April 02, 2009 4:19 AM
: Stefan B Rusynko wrote:
:
: Set the link target to "_top" (same window) or "_blank" (new window)<a
: Set the link target to "_top" (same window) or "_blank" (new window)
: <a href="linkurlhere" target="_top">Link</a>
: <a href="linkurlhere" target="_blank">Link</a>
:
: --
:
: _____________________________________________
: SBR @ ENJOY (-: [ Microsoft MVP - FrontPage ]
: "Warning - Using the F1 Key will not break anything!" (-;
: _____________________________________________
:
:
:
:
: Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice
: How to display a Gravatar Image with 100 Percent Client Script Code
:
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...c-b0877c10ecb4/how-to-display-a-gravatar.aspx

Ronx

What problems did you have with Stefan's
solution?

--
Ron Symonds
Microsoft MVP (Expression Web)