Click here to turn on links?

Colonel Blip

Hello, All!

I had to create a new profile for OL2k3. After I did, I now get a message
"Click here to turn on links" in the area for turning on pictures, adding to
safe senders list, etc. I never got this in the past and now I get it
everytime I have a message with links in it (e.g. navigation links within
the message). Is there a global way to turn this off?

Thanks,
Colonel Blip.
E-mail: (e-mail address removed)

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

Tools | Options | Junk E-mail >> "Don't turn on links ..."

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

Colonel Blip

You're the best Sue,