Clear type not working

XP PRO User

Hi all,

I'm on XP PRO SP1 incl. all post-SP1 hotfixes. I have an Iiyama TFT-monitor,
15". I enabled clear type, used the "webconfigurator" on MS-website, but the
screen still is not clear and bright. Does anybody perhaps know any other
way to tweak XP into a clear clear type?

Thanks for any replies,

Kind regards,

Jos

Nicholas

Visit the support website of the manufacturer of your computer or video card.
Search for the latest Windows XP compatible video adapter drivers.
Download and install them in accordance with the installation instructions.
Also, you need to install the appropriate drivers for your LCD monitor.

Last, by not least, visit the following website:

Microsoft ClearType
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/cleartype/

(click on "ClearType Tuner Updated")

--