thanks man! it solve my problemKnoj said:I was having this problem until today. I used this simple fix. It might
1. click on your start menu and open the run dialog.
2. type "cmd" and return (note: dont enter quotes)
3. Next type "fsutil dirty query e:"
4. If the return message indicates that the volume is dirty go to step 5
5. Next type "chkdsk e: /f /x"
6. After that finshes repeat step 3.
7. If it is no longer dirty then reboot and you should notice no more
If this process doesn't work check out Kelly's site, listed by a
previous response earlier today.