Cheap Laptops

Reaction score
Thinking of buying a cheap laptop, but not sure from who?
Need XP Pro on it to run some specific software, dont mind what the spec is as it's only going to be a stop gap for about a year or so, would prefer a dvd-rw if possible. So if anyone has any ideas or views all are welcome:thumb:

Reaction score
Suggest you try dabs or novatech, comet sometimes have a few low spec laptops at cheap prices in store, either that or see what the weekend adverts in the papers are offering:thumb:

Reaction score
tosspotcomputers said:
It is not a scam. We are a reputable computer dealer in Canada with over 10 years of experience. If you are looking for a good price on a laptop or desktop with excellent service in Canada, check out our website.
Trouble is we get plenty of people pedaling a varity of things here, i dont think a bit of free advertising is allowed. Murdoch is UK based so may be your On-Site warranty would not work to well:p

Bye, bye:wave: Never a Mod around when you need 1 & then 3 come in one go;)

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Ok lads, sorted. Posts gone, spammer banned. Sorry bout da lateness, I was actually working late today :D

Try this place for a laptop, not sure what they're like but prices look fair: Laptops Direct

Reaction score
MAKE ME A MOD MAKE ME A MOD ME MAKE ME A MOD ;)

hehehe, gotta be worth a try ;)

Ta m8 cheeky bugger he was huh? ;)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I have been online since last few hours, if someone had checked "Who's Online" I would have obliged if a PM was sent my way. You just have to get the attention.

I doubt anyone here checked who is online.

Reaction score
Nah I was only joking. Altho in the near future if you need one I would be more than willing to do it for you.

No rush :)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I perfectly understand but yes if and when we need a mod for any reason they will be chosem from the current members

Reaction score
stingy stingy..........................

:)

lol

dont worry Trip when some1 gets the sack
ull be straight in there mate!

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
psd99 said:
dont worry Trip when some1 gets the sack
ull be straight in there mate!

Do you have anybody in mind who is about to be sacked? :D

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
Do you have anybody in mind who is about to be sacked? :D

yer....YOU :)

lol
just kidding!

Quadophile said:
I perfectly understand but yes if and when we need a mod for any reason they will be chosem from the current members

not at all!!!

Ask a Question